Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Story for Thanksgiving

Honestly, there aren't a lot of stories about thanksgiving. (Rather I am not having an easy time hunting for any). So for this "Holiday" I'm going to be a little bit lazy, and let myself off of the hook lightly. We're only going to give you one story to look at or read.

What is it about? Well, that's the best part, it's about food.

Big Tom
by Sandra Proto
18 pages

I personally enjoyed this story because it looked at a lot of the things that can go wrong when people start to get ready to have a big meal like the ones most of us think of related to thanksgiving.

The story revolves around a Turkey and it's effect on the household as well as the guests. You're in for a rare treat when you read this piece, and it doesn't disappoint.

Anyway, that's all I'm willing to say about it, because anything else I might say could ruin the whole story for those of you that end up reading it.

Have a splendid Holiday, and don't be afraid to leave me a note. I'd love to hear about your favorite holiday food.

I'm pretty boring myself, my favorite thing about thanksgiving is the mashed potatoes. Especially if there are real ones. Unfortunetly, constraints this year seem to imply that the boxed ones are the ones we will be going with. But a potato is a potato right? ^_~ Have a lovely Holiday (And I'll be seeing you after it I'm sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment