Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Reading Suggestions Requested

It's that time of year again. The leaves have changed color and the snow is threatening to fly outside my windows. It's a little depressing to think that this year has flown by so swiftly.

All things considered though it's gone well. Most of my family is fairly healthy, there have only been a few folk that passed away. We have a roof over our head and we have food to eat, not always that we feel full, but at least there is food to eat.

Oh, I'm rambling. What is this post about I bet you're asking yourself. Well, it's about Holiday Reading, as well as the posts that are going to be coming up through December.

I'm hoping to find some nice holiday themed stories, but that doesn't mean it will be easy. So if you have any recommendations, feel free to drop them my way ^_~ As you've likely noticed I don't stick to one genre, and am fairly open minded when it comes to the content in a story.

So recommend away ^_~ I'll appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment