Friday, December 9, 2011

Another Story with a Moral

I'm going to be lazy today. So only one short story, not a book, not an essay. Although I've been looking for winter stories, but I'm either too picky or the searches haven't been pulling them up. Part of me wants to blame it on being tired ~_~, after all I am only human. I'm honestly exhausted of late.

anyways, on to the story for the day...

Winter Visitor
John T. Gaffield
9 pages

This short horror story has a moral. It gives a winter themed look at how people treat each other. The story also gives a sharp glimpse at the way some folk react to the unknown. It also has an almost familiar feel that the folk who have watched "A Christmas Carol" may see a few similarities. But this story only really has one moral.

Treat others as you'd like to be treated.

I'd recommend this as a story for most readers. There aren't a lot of words that would puzzle young readers. But I do recommend that an older reader verifies that the content is acceptable for their child.

If you read it let me know what you think, it's an interesting short read, even though it is quite short.

No comments:

Post a Comment