Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What Kinds of Books...

...Would you like to see here in the new year?

Yes, you read that right. I'm starting to go through and select some of my reading for the coming year (though considering how many days there are in a year it's not like I need to rush or anything.)

Just in case you're not sure what I mean, there will be a list in this post for you to go down, feel free to leave a comment about what you'd like to see around here. As always, if there's a writer out there that would like their piece read, please feel free to contact me. You can either leave a comment here or see the pages and drop me a message. Anyway, back to the task at hand.

A books genre is the type of content it has in it. This generally will denote where it would be stored in a library, or how it would be displayed in a book store. But for our purposes it's the matter of content. What kind is important to you or preferred by you?

  • Biography
  • Children
  • Classics
  • Comics and graphic novels
  • Crime
  • Fantasy
  • History
  • Horror
  • Picture Books
  • Poetry
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science Fiction
  • Thrillers

I know that there are other classifications out there, and I am sure that you might have more than one suggestion as to a type of book to read. So remember that I'm open to suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment