Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fa la la la la

Yeah, that's right I sound cheerful today. I may not be feeling all that cheerful, but now that I've started listening to my holiday music, I've perked up a little bit.

Anyway for today I'm going to look at something short but fun.

Chills, Kills & Snowflakes
Adam Maxwell
47 pages

Although the piece is short, it actually has a few different stories in it. They evaluate different actions, and the outcomes. Surprisingly it is well written, and intriguing. The main storyline evaluates how the desire to please ones significant other is ingrained into some people.

I am not sure that this story would be appropriate for younger readers, but teens and adults alike would likely enjoy it. Sadly, I wish that the piece had been a bit longer, since some of the ideas presented are slightly refreshing.

Enjoy if you read it, just have fun and be safe this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment