Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Patti Roberts - Book Blog: Did you just receive a bad book review?

As this blog looks at what I read, I think this article is interesting. I try not to be too harsh about what I read, but I do try to give an honest assessment. If anyone feels that I have been to harsh in what I said, or ever wants a more thorough explanation of how I felt their work was, all they would need to do is ask me.

Yes I do on occasion compare works to each other, but this is in order to help people see what kind of expectations I have when I read. I admit that at times I may not be as thorough as some people, but I do this for fun, and to share things that I read that I enjoy. That being said, there are a good number of things I have read that I have no intentions of sharing here for different reasons. But rather than write negatively about someones work, I am trying to focus positively on different pieces other readers might want to enjoy.

I am grateful to all of the people that stop by here and read what I write. I do hope that they read some of the books I post about, and I hope that they enjoy them if not more than I have, as much. (at least for the ones I've enjoyed)
________________________

Patti Roberts - Book Blog: Did you just receive a bad book review?: Of course we all love receiving great book reviews - but books are very personal and mean different things to different people. Effect peop...

No comments:

Post a Comment