Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Themed Comic (Spoofy)

I've been posting a lot of text heavy reads, and I am sure some of you would like a reprieve and a chance to read something light. Well this is your chance. I was bored a few nights ago, so I got to wondering if there were any Christmas Themed Comics around. (Yeah, I know that hints at me being a geek, but that's besides the point) I found Christmas Eve, and I poked around and read the short comic, and laughed a little.

Christmas Eve -- The First Lady of Yuletide Cheer
from Cool Yule Comics

As I said, this comic is funny, in a simple way. A lot of the action is done through word play which can be appreciated by both younger readers and adults. We see a lot of familiar characters, The ghosts from A Christmas Carol, as well as a Christmas version of Frankenstein.

You can find these comics at the following link:
http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/index.php?pageid=comics

I do apologize for posts being so christmasy of late, but I'm really trying to be cheerful. It's harder than it looks though.

No comments:

Post a Comment